Definition of Masturbation
Masturbation is unreal sexual intercourse engagaged in without a sexual partner.
Scientifically speaking, masturbation is physical, sexual self-stimulation involving physical and/or mental “pornography” (any partially and/or fully nude image or images) of anyone other than your spouse (wife or husband).
Human Male Biology
Apart from any kind of sexual experience, the male body expels a measure of stored “seed” periodically during urination. Sexual need in the male does not arise from excessive “seed.”
How To Prevent Masturbation
1. Contain (suppress) your sexual desire.
2. Do not use pornography.
3. Eliminate sexually stimulating experience, which varies from person to person and over time.
4. Minimize (reduce) sexually stimulating experience.
5. Pursue a spouse (wife or husband).
What God Does
1. There is a difference between guilt and blame. Guilt says you did wrong. Blame says you will be chastised and/or punished for doing wrong.
2. Masturbation is always wrong. You will always feel guilty sometime after the masturbation (unless you have desensitized your conscience regarding masturbation). Note that something can be wrong whether or not there is a biblical commandment against it.
Family Building Drive
God made human beings with the drive to build families.
alternate reality hallucination: an hallucination that encompasses your whole experience, seems like a real three-dimensional experience, and, usually but not always, lasts for only a short period of time
ARX: an alternate reality hallucination
ARX memory: memory of an ARX, which seems almost as real as the actual ARX
Both ARXs and ARX memories, depending on their content, may trigger insanely intense emotional suffering.
eternal humiliation ARX: an ARX in which you absolutely believe that you are suffering never-ending humiliation
eh-ARX: an eternal humiliation ARX
eh-ARX memory: memory of an eh-ARX
Masturbation is not one act. It is two acts performed at the same time. We call these acts “stations.” The stations are the:
- Action Station
- Experience Station
This is simply the physical activity involved in masturbation. We have no commandment of God about it. However, the Bible teaches that spiritual leaders should sometimes give their judgment about whether something is right or wrong. Our judgment is that the action station of masturbation is so private that it should be left up to the individual’s judgment.
This is the experiential activity involved in masturbation; that is, the imagination and/or sight of pornographic content. Here, we have clear commandment of God:
One must not choose to engage in the experience station (imagination and/or sight of pornographic content).
We emphasize the word “choose” because there are unchosen processes that occur in human beings; for example, sexual dreams, which are never sins.